The mission of the AAHP, an alliance of homeopathic manufacturers, pharmacists, and other qualified parties, is to serve the homeopathic community by:
- Promoting excellence in the practice of homeopathic pharmacy, manufacturing and distribution, by supporting the requirements, criteria, and published guidelines in the HPRS, CPG, CFR, and other applicable regulations.
- Maintaining an appropriate regulatory and legislative climate with governmental bodies to promote positive relations, beneficial legislation, and the prestige of the industry.
- Promoting efforts in building a coalition with all interested and qualified parties within the homeopathic community.
- Providing opportunities for market development and market growth by promoting homeopathy to consumers.
- Providing outreach via education, public relations, and research support.
All persons engaged in the development, research, manufacture, distribution, marketing, and sales of homeopathic drug products have a unique responsibility to the public seeking alleviation of suffering, restoration of health and protection against disease. Physicians, pharmacists, patients and consumers depend upon our members’ integrity to provide safe, reliable, and efficacious products, correct and honest information and dedicated, sincere, and professional service.
The association is a single strong working coalition for the homeopathic market. Numerous specialty product manufacturers provide industry diversity while still contributing to a unified association voice on regulatory and market issues. This alliance of the industry’s many participants and their active involvement in our common affairs is an indicator of the health of this growing industry which is mirrored in continuing sales growth and renewed interest in homeopathic drug products.
The AAHP serves the entire homeopathic community by promoting excellence in the practice of homeopathic pharmacy, manufacturing, and distribution. The association has taken a strong leadership role for the homeopathic products industry by providing industry seminars as a part of its Compliance Through Education program. The AAHP maintains an appropriate regulatory and legislative climate with governmental bodies by promoting positive relations, beneficial legislation, and the prestige of the industry. And we provide opportunities for market development and market growth by promoting homeopathy to consumers.