- Education -- responsible for creating content for webinars/seminars and newsletter articles, plus responsible for overseeing the coordination and implementation of education events. Often works with outside experts to prepare content for educational events.
- Business Development/ Membership -- provides outreach to new members and helps to coordinate recruitment and welcome program for new members to the AAHP.
- Website -- oversees content of website and makes changes in appearance and functionality to meet changing needs of the association and its membership.
- Legal & Regulatory -- maintains and builds relationships with legislators and regulators. Identifies and addresses (under Board guidance) emerging issues of importance and concern. Note: this committee is purposely a small group as it sometimes deals with potentially confidential or sensitive issues.
- Publicity and Public Relations -- identifies opportunities to present newsworthy info about the AAHP and responds to PR issues that come to our attention. Works with and coordinates P.R. efforts with members on issues or topics of mutual concern.
- Homeopathic Sub Team -- stays current on electronic drug listing requirements as they affect homeopathic drug products in particular. Is a liaison with FDA for members’ questions regarding issues involved with the electronic drug listing requirements.
J.P. Borneman, Ph.D.
Mark S. Phillips, R.Ph.
Mary Beth Watkins