2940 FM 3028
Mineral Wells, TX 76067
OHM PHARMA, Inc. was founded in 1964 by Dairo Melo M.D. Hom. Our family based company has been serving the homeopathic community for the last 50 years, providing products, services and education. In the year 2000, OHM PHARMA established a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in the USA, registered and inspected by the FDA. Robert Melo M.D. Hom. with postgraduate studies in homeopathy at the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital is currently the president of OHM PHARMA and a current active member of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (HPCUS). Justyna, Robert’s wife is in charge of the Quality Control and Quality Assurance department. Justyna has a Master’s degree in Chemistry and Physics with more than 11 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing of homeopathic drug products.
OHM PHARMA provides hand succussed homeopathic remedies made with individual care using traditional methods and complying with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). We implement high quality manufacturing standards in strict accordance with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). We perform in house testing for active and inactive raw materials for identity and microbial contamination. Optimal reliability and reproducibility of the dilutions is guaranteed by the standardization of the manufacturing processes.
OHM PHARMA offers a wide variety of homeopathic products in diverse pharmaceutical forms:
· Single remedies: X, C & LM potencies, Kits, Oral droppers and sprayers, Combination products, Pellets, Tablets (ingestible and fast dissolving), Blisters, Capsules, Powders, Syrups, Nasal Sprayers, Oral Ampoules, Suppositories (vaginal or rectal), Personal Care, Topical Sprayers, Gels, Cream & Ointments.
OHM PHARMA also offers Contract Manufacturing and Private Labeling services, including:
· New product development and formulation.
· On staff M.D Homeopath and Chemist to provide technical support.
· Label Revision.
· Product registration with the FDA and assistance in foreign country registration.
· Finished product stability testing.
· Full range of pharmaceutical forms and packaging options.
We provide our 30,000 sq ft manufacturing facility, in house Q/C laboratory, experience and knowledge for your custom projects.
When you partner with us we can assure you with certainty that the outcome will exceed your expectations.